X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the Hell would do this !?! Ha!

Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

GROSSSSSSSSS
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

KNACKERS!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I believe people today have lost their idea of common behavior. Granted, I came from a time here where ladies wore white gloves and you didn't eat when walking down the street, but I've seen messy diapers before in places inappropriate. I remember reading about Britney Spears change one of her sons on the TABLE in the middle of a crowded, ritzy restaraunt. That shows she had no raising. People seem to have a total disregard of propriety and respect for fellow humans. It makes me very sad.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh so true Ruby. I pay per bag for garbage removal at the store as of this spring if it's not tagged. The first month someone was dropping off bags obviously loaded with diapers. One morning the service man was there when I pulled in and said I needed to tag my bags now. I just said look have you ever seen this kind of garbage in all my years here?? I don't know what happened but I was never charged and haven't seen them since. Wankers.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
          X