The Swing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Swing!!

Couple in bed and around 02:00 there is a knock at the door. The bloke goes down stairs and opens the door to a man looking back at him. The bloke says "Can I help you?" The man replies "Can you give me a push?"

The bloke screams back "I am up in 3 hours for a 12 hour shift at work and you wake me up because your car has broken down . . . . . Piss off" and slams the door in the mans face and gets into bed. His wife asks who it was and he said just some dickhead who has broken down so I told him to piss off.

His wife annoyed by this says "imagine that was you, in a place you don't know and you broke down . . . . how would you like it ? GO AND HELP HIM" !!!!

So the bloke feeling bad goes down stairs, opens the door and looks for the man. Not being able to find him he shouts "HELLO, I'M SORRY FOR SHOUTING AT YOU. I WANT TO GIVE YOU A PUSH . . . . WHERE ARE YOU" ????

To which the man replies "Excellent, I'm over here on the Swing" !!!!

The Swing!!

:H:H:H:H
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

The Swing!!

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

The Swing!!

:H:H:H:H
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
        X