Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A four burner BBQ. Take the time to read it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A four burner BBQ. Take the time to read it :)

This is one I have loved for a long time..........

A woman comes home after buying a brand new pair of pants and asks her husband.....
    " Does my butt look big in this?"

The husband KNOWS he is in trouble....... and she adds....."please be honest..I really want you to be, I promise." And SO........ she put on the pants and he looks her up and down and checks out the situation and replies.......

"Well, honey, if you want me to be really honest, those pants make your butt look like a four burner BBQ."

She looks at him and thanks him for his honesty and dispapears into the bedroom,....reappearing with a good dispostion and continues cooking dinner etc.

HE THINK...... I can't believe I got out of it that easily! what a result!

That night, when they go to bed, he is feeling a little frisky and moves on in for a go. :h

SHE simply turns to her husband and says...... "Now darling.... there's no use firing up a four burner BBQ for half sausage, now, is there? "

Hope you liked it!

Love Trish
    Allow yourself to become all that you dreamed you could be..... and more. :banana:

A four burner BBQ. Take the time to read it

OI - WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND LOL
    LORI
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

very funny!!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Its not fair...There is no right answer to that question...Very funny though
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

LOVE IT
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X