X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coming

Comment

anticipation
      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

building

Comment

ketchup (this might be a little before some peoples' time, so here's a little history lesson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ)
          "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
          “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

oh, bummer. we cross-posted, Stevo. Kinda takes the wind out of my sail ... lol. my post was in response to "anticipation""
            “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
              building
              permit

Comment

learners

Sorry about that idefineme

Comment

students

Comment

class

Comment

act

g'night, Stevo!

Comment

pretend

Comment

mask

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

cover

Comment

wrap

Comment

tie

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X