Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly
    alternative," said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb,
    (fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10"

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count...

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

(you'll love this......)

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Missouri, West Virginia and parts of Washington DC.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

But not in Alaska, thank God...
    :teeter:

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

LOL, Love that one ........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

Yeah....they tried that on me........Excellent NP....I enjoyed that:H
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

Well!!!!!!!!! I nevah!!!!!!!!

Signed: SOUTHERN
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

BTW, just to set the record straight?.

The Marshall Space Flight Center, which is home to a great many engineers and technicians involved with both the Space Shuttle, and payload operations control for the International Space Station, is located in Huntsville, ALABAMA.

Huntsville, ALABAMA is home to many thousands of highly educated engineers and scientists involved with NASA, and the ongoing United States space program.

Also, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, as well as the world famous Space Camp, are also located in Huntsville, ALABAMA.

I often visit Huntsville, ALABAMA as one of our major customers is located there, which manufacture highly complex and technical control computers for the automotive industry. I work with several engineers and technicians who are NASA veterans.

I love walking into the bookstores in Huntsville, ALABAMA because they often have a diverse selection of highly technical and complex literature devoted to the problems of aerospace flight systems. They usually reserve a small section for the ?New Yorker? magazine in the elementary reading areas.

Just a few days ago, one of those hillbillies from ALABAMA, a NASA veteran and engineer, and I were involved in a discussion of thermal heat dissipation, and the rotational moment of inertia characteristics of a certain computer housing component that my company here in TENNESSEE manufactures for his company in ALABAMA. He lamented that a supplier from "up north" had no appreciation or understanding of these particular constraints on the component function.

We don?t ware no shooze doun hair, cuz we taint gots no cense, and cant count up that nummer ten wiz out our fingas. Weez all ?inbred coz we all sleep wif our sista?s and such.

So there.

Neil

(I?ve seen that joke passed around here, and it?s always good for a laugh amongst us hillbillies) :H

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

HA HA

Now don't go round showin' you ars...(learned that one when I lived in ATL for 7 years and really thought that the person pulled down their pants until I was enlightened that they were just throwin' themselves a fit)
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

Thanks Neil!!! I knew that but you explained it so much better than I would have!
                You are a true gentleman!

:h Southern Belle
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY

Naw, we don't do noth'in like that in West Virginia!
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                  A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
                  X