Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men never listen

In a very modern hospital, a gentleman had made
    several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied.
    A nurse noticed his predicament.

Sir, she said " You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the
    buttons on the wall."
    He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch.
    Each button was identified by letters: WW , WA , PP, and a red one labeled ATR.
    Who would know if he touched them?
    He couldn't resist.. He pushed WW. warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom.

What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside.

When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff
    caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flower to this
    unbelievable pleasure.. The ladies restroom was more than a rest room, it is tender loving pleasure.

When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR
    button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.

Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring down at him.

What happened?" he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button.

The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow."

MEN NEVER LISTEN.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Men never listen

They never do!! Good to see you back Beaches!!

Comment

Men never listen

Ok,
      That's why I'll nerver go into a woman's restroom. There are a lot of weird things in thier. And thier a lot of things that are missing---like urinals. How can we live with out those. Then there are those a.. gaskets, what's that all aboiut? I don't want to think about those things you can purchase on the wall !!! I quess I'm peronoid..........IAD Forgive me!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Men never listen

Loved that one Beaches
        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Men never listen

Beaches,
          priceless and jap, they never listen.
          L
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X