Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words Women Use

Words women use

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right, and you need to shut up.
    2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
    3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1).
    4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
    5.) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.(Refer back to #3 for the meaning
    of nothing)
    6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you - do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.
    8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "%@&* YOU!"
    9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "what's wrong" - for the woman's response refer to #3.
    Send this to the men you know to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the
    terminology. Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know its true

Words Women Use

LOL!! So true. Sending to hubby so he can refer to it daily.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Words Women Use

You forgot the "teeth sucking" followed by,,,"huh"

in spanish it's called "frying an egg"
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Words Women Use

LOL! How funny and very true!

Comment

Words Women Use

Kizzie,
          Don't let the cat out of the bag !
          Men have got to work out for themselves what each thing means.
          It's part of the marriage game.

Comment

Words Women Use

I'll have to get Macks to read this one...
            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Words Women Use

This scares me....

Control the Mind

Comment

Words Women Use

Yup, goes to show, don't go for face value. Used to teach my students that all the time. When you study English (as I did), don't take the first meaning as the literal one ....

Women are the same, ha ha. Can't live with them, can't live without them ... (right Macks?)
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Words Women Use

See, words males use are so much more straight forward - here's a small dictionary for ya ladies -

Male language dictionary

1. I am hungry = I am hungry
                  2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
                  3. I am tired = I am tired
                  4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
                  5. I love you = Let's have sex now
                  6. I am bored = Can we have sex now?
                  7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
                  8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
                  9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
                  10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
                  11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay
                  Paddy
                  Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Words Women Use

Yes those tranlations are so true and very funny. I think every man should carry this around in his pocket and refer to it daily.

I like that men are simple.
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Words Women Use

All right Kizziecat and Paddie. Way too funny and all too true

Comment

Working...
                      X