Heavenly Transportation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavenly Transportation

Three men died and when to heaven, where St. Peter was waiting for them.

St. Peter says, "Heaven is a really big place so you will need some transportation to get around. Depending on how faithful and good you were to your wife, it will determine what type of transportation you will get."

To the first man, St. Peter asks, "So how faithful and good were you to your wife?"
    The first man answers, "I treated her badly, I beat up on her and cheated on her all the time."
    St. Peter answers, "You were bad, so you get a beat up old truck." and off the man goes.

To the second man, St. Peter asks, "So how faithful and good were you to your wife?"
    The second man answers, "I treated her well, but I did cheat on her a few times."
    St. Peter answers, "You were not as bad as the first guy, so you get a sub-compact a few years old." and off the man goes.

To the third man, St. Peter asks, "So how faithfull and good were you to your wife?"
    The third man answers, "I treated very well, I bought her flowers all the time, took her out to dinner several times week and loved her very much." St. Peter answers, "You were good, so you get a luxury car." and off the man goes.

A few days later in heaven, the first two men see the third man sitting on the sidewalk crying away. They go up to him and ask, "Why are you crying you have a Bentley?"

The man answers, "I just saw my wife, she was on roller skates!"
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:
Working...
X