X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transformation!!

well nothing drastic,

i hope!

i went to the chemist, got vit b complex, containing thiamin, was just gonna ask pharmasist,what other things r beneficial to some1 with a drink problem, but chickened out as a girl i went school wiv come in with her mtes so i scarpered,

i did buy some hair dye, gonna go from bolshy brunette to a racy red, well auburn any way, !!

hopefully i ll get rid a some of the greys, knowing me i ll end up with bright red ears, im ever so clumsy,

i confess i popped in pub, had half, im now drinking coffee at home building up the courage to dye my hair, hope it dosent turn green, chemical reaction to the bleach, im always covered in !!! lol wish me luck, dam sure i ll need it, !!!!!!!!!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

transformation!!

Good to hear from you Rachel! Red sounds like a lot of fun.

When is your next appt with the doc? Sounds like you are really trying hard to cut down.

Comment

transformation!!

Hi Rachel,
      Well, if your hair turns tartan, maybe you`ll start a new M.W.O. craze!!! lol

You`re doing so fantastic..........BE RIGHTLY PROUD!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

transformation!!

It's so good to hear the smile in your posting !! Have fun dying your hair.. Remember to wear the gloves and wipe any drips that come in contact with your face... Gosh I sound like your Mommy for goodness sakes!!! Have fun Hon, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

transformation!!

You sound great Rachel. And we've talked about it numerous times on this board. You won't beleive how much better you will look when you quit your bad habits. You will hear people tell you that, I gaurentee it. Just a warning, there may be a brief period of time where you may look a bit ragged, like oily or dry skin, pimples, bags under eyes, but this is all natural I've found. Many of us went through that, as the body goes through this dramatic change of quitting alcohol. Once those effects are gone, you'll be even more beautiful. I'm too lazy to look for the thread I'm speaking of right now. Sorry. Actually a bit busy.
          where does this go?

Comment

transformation!!

thanks mum, thanks morrison, i look ragged any way, sons gf thought i was 35! only 7 yrs older !! grey is gone im red ! not quite how i expected but better! just need a cut now, hate havin it done been over a yr, i did get red ears always do, !!

Comment

transformation!!

im of to try an make pastry! lol shud b diferent usually is, got packet mix in case , always do, not quite got the knack of it yet , xx

Comment

transformation!!

Pastry, my fave naughty food ....

Keep going Rachel we are proud of you...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

transformation!!

u could break a window wiv my pastry,its like rock, gets better every time thou, hence the packet mix,

steak pie 4 the man an cherry pie 4 kids,

im impressed wiv bf he noticed hair, well my ear 1st, xx

Comment

transformation!!

Hi Rachel,
                    sounds like you are getting sorted?
                    Good for you girl, wish I was !!

Diamond x
                    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

transformation!!

Rach
                      This is a transformation. Keep it up.

Comment

transformation!!

From one redhead to another

Hey Rach,
                        Red is Good!!!

And keep up the good work - you're sounding great (and I'm sure you're looking great too!)

Comment

transformation!!

rachel. did you get the kudzo and the aminos and the l glut supplements? i know you are out there contemplating all the pros/cons. but just considering your options. and if you go to 30 days the thread that luv and bear and i and others are on. i want you to see my post with my friend who is 28. if that doesn't make you want to get sober i don't know what does. i cry everytime i go to his site and see what he's been through in the last 11 years and what he is doing with his life. with his injuries he could be gone tomorrow. so his mantra is which i've now adopted. LOVE LIFE BECAUSE LIFE LOVES YOU. honestly honey it makes you think because if you have nothing really at risk you don't make a change. so what would have to happen for you to step up and decide to make a HUGE change like no kidding with your life? not waiting around for dr.s orders but taking on your life for you now? cutting down is good but you and i both know that without support you can't consistently do that. so darling what are you going to be doing? what is your plan? have you written one out for you? did you take sujul up and write out what your life would look like in one year provided you and i are still here. lol but like what would your life look like if it didn't revolve around drinking?
                          :welcome:

Comment

transformation!!

morning all, i feel ruff 2day, bf is of work, all full of cold, im goin work cos im tough!! i havent written a plan yet, just aiming to not get drunk, each day, i got b vitamins, need l glut, cant seem to think further than next week let alone next year YET, i know it s gonna b better than this, tho, all in u s , happy 4 th july xxxx

Comment

transformation!!

Hi Rachel,

Sorry you're not feeling too good. Got a giant red spot on my nose - coming out in sympathy with your ears!! My herbalist friend said that the detox brings out spots too - never thought of that deeerrrrr!! Feel like a teenager.

My face is still red though - will it ever go back to normal? Haven't plucked up the courage to go to the docs about it - I know you'll all tell me I should. Bootcamp you've hit the nail on the head - god why is it so obvious when you hear it from someone else!!

Shame about the pastry - I cheated last night and got a chicken pie from the supermarket. I used to make my own but don't seem to have the time these days.

Sounds as if you're keeping busy - you're doin great.
                              Luv
                              Sweet
                              xx

Comment

Working...
                              X