Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After several years...This is still so hard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all - Diamond - I am jealous of YOU. You look a lot like Marilyn Monroe. Did anyone ever tell you that??:H
    Sheshe - as for the weeping roses - that is just an "artistic" name for dying roses. I live in zone 5 but am very lousy at growing roses. So I thought I would take a few of my unfortunate ones before they died and make them into some kind of Andy Warhol stars.
    Love you all!:h
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Oh darn!! Well, I must say you take beautiful pics! I thought they were some kind of rose I wasn't aware of - and I'm a sucker for any "weeping" plant.

Anyway - keep your head up and walk tall. You are an inspiration to us all! (oops, didn't mean to make a "pome" )

Comment

Mags your marvelous and don't let anyone rob your of your accomplishments! Your an inspiration!
        Smiles
        mar

Comment

Anyone who criticises you for having half a beer or a glass of wine a few times in 3 years needs to get a life. Even if you said you had got smashed a handful of times in 3 years I would still think that was absolutely amazing. So not only have you been AF all that time, but the few times you had a drink, it literally was just that and not carrying on to oblivion which is what most of us would do in that situ.
          You should be VERY proud of yourself and tell those critical people (including the inner voice) to F*** right Off!!!

Comment

Working...
          X