Crampy Toes !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crampy Toes !!!

I know, I know.... hopefully not ANOTHER menopausal sign. Does anyone suffer from crampy toes? I mean the really painful, disfiguring toey's...?? This has just come on recently and I wonder if it is anything to do with Kudzo or Calcium supplements as that is the only things I have been taking that would be considered 'different' over the past few months. Keep thinking of 'red palms thread' sorry Roxanne but I now realise when you said you felt a bit silly posting it (and I laughed) that that is how I feel posting crampy toes...

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Crampy Toes !!!

OUCH. No crampy toes here but that must hurt like heck!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

I don't know how old you are Tea but my MIL started developing hammertoes that were very painful as she got older. Her doc said it was just one of those things.....they do sound painful.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

Oh no, I so did not want it to be THAT, can't I just blame the supps? Ugly toes I just cannot deal with, back to socks for me.

Lx

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

I hate all feet, no matter how pretty they are. Socks are a must.

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

I get toe cramps and leg cramps an recently have been having some leg pain. Its worse when I drink. Also I am almost 47 and 50 lbs overweight. I think if I got rid of the booze and lost the weight my legs and feet would get better. bird

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

Noooooooo, so NOT what I want to hear.... is the age of lying to your fellow female over?? It is the supps, it is the supps, it is the supps - I INSIST!!!

Lx

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

Hit the doc! Hopefully it is hammertoes. :h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

Ok tea, its the supps.

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

If I could not wear sandals life would be over. I am sorry about the crampy toes. Does make me chuckle. Sorry!

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

tea..take off your shoes and walk on grass or earth 15 minutes a day... more if you like it....

Comment

Crampy Toes !!!

Hammertoes, that is funny. I tell my daughter she has one, maybe I should stop. Her nail is totally flat. She will not be modeling for any toe magazines
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                        X