Comment

Happy July 4th

Best wishes for your 4th of July!!!

From all your friends here in Scotland.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Happy July 4th

~Happy 4th to my fellow Americans~

and thank you to my friends across the sea...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/278528=1208-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/278528=1209-attachment.gif[/img]
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Happy July 4th

Happy Independance Day

Attached files [img]/converted_files/278576=1210-attachment.jpg[/img]
              :teeter:

Comment

Happy July 4th

Attached files [img]/converted_files/278583=1211-attachment.jpg[/img]
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Happy July 4th

From our US Census Bureau:

The Fourth of July 2007

On this day in 1776, the Declaration of Independence was approved by the Continental Congress, triggering the 13 colonies on the road to freedom as a sovereign nation.

More than 1 in 4
                  The chance that the hot dogs and pork sausages consumed on the Fourth originated in Iowa. The Hawkeye State had a total of 15.5 million market hogs and pigs on March 1. This represents more than one-fourth of the nation?s total. North Carolina (8.4 million) and Minnesota (6.2 million) were the runners-up.

6.8 billion pounds
                  Total production of cattle and calves in Texas in 2006. Chances are good that the beef hot dogs, steaks and burgers on your backyard grill came from the Lone Star State, which accounted for about one-sixth of the nation?s total production. And if they did not come from Texas, they very well may have come from Nebraska (4.8 billion pounds) or Kansas (4.1 billion pounds).

About 2 in 3
                  The chances that the fresh tomatoes in your salad came from Florida or California, which combined accounted for 68 percent of U.S. tomato production last year. The ketchup on your hamburger or hot dog probably came from California, which accounted for 95 percent of processed tomato production in 2006.

Florida
                  The state that led the nation in watermelon production last year (835 million pounds). Other leading producers of this popular Fourth of July dessert include California, Georgia and Texas, each with more than 600 million pounds.

$206.3 million
                  The value of fireworks imported from China in 2006, representing the bulk of all U.S. fireworks imported ($216 million). U.S. exports of fireworks, by comparison, came to just $22.6 million in 2006, with Japan purchasing more than any other country ($8 million).

$5.3 million
                  In 2006, the dollar value of U.S. imports of American flags; the vast majority of this amount ($5 million) was for U.S. flags made in China.

$1.7 million
                  Dollar value of U.S. flags exported in 2006. Trinidad and Tobago was the leading customer, purchasing $661,498 worth.

Number of places nationwide with ?liberty? in its name. The most populous one is Liberty, Mo. (29,042). Iowa, with four, has more of these places than any other state: Libertyville, New Liberty, North Liberty and West Liberty.

$99 billion
                  Dollar value of trade last year between the United States and the United Kingdom, making the British, our adversary in 1776, our sixth-leading trading partner today.

Happy Independence Day,
                  Dx
                  * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Happy July 4th

HAPPY 4th of July to all my fellow Americans and thank you for all you wishes to my friends from all over the world!!

Have a great day

"Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Happy July 4th

Betty I loved your picture!
                      Hablur

Comment

Happy July 4th

HAPPY 4TH ALL TO ONE IT DOES'NT MEAN MUCH BUT FREEDOWM ! iad TAKE CARE.
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happy July 4th

What's 4th of July without the annual 4th of July Nathan's Famous hotdog eating contest!

Joey Chestnut downed 66 hot dogs in 12 minutes to defeat six-time champion Takeru Kobayashi.

U.S. takes back the title.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Happy July 4th

Breez, I'm getting a little nausiated...66 hot dogs in a year is too many. barf!
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Happy July 4th

Yes, but Takeru has arthritis of the jaw. A sports injury, no doubt.
                              Double barf.
                              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                              X