Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy July 4th

Happy Independence Day!

It's also a special day for me too because I was in labor on and off for 3 days and had my son
    on the the 4th of July. He is 19 years old today. I can hardly believe it. He was suppose to be born on June 20th.
    Happy Birthday America and Happy Birthday my dear Blake. He always thought that the fireworks were for his birthday.

Happier

Comment

Happy July 4th

Happy Birthday to Blake! What a great day to have a birthday
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Happy July 4th

I did not have a hot dog today but I would have if it weren't for these damn canker sores.
        Turkey hot dogs rock. One hot dog can make me sick but I love them.

Boop where do you find this stuff? Happy Birthday Blake!

I am bummed, my daughter is asleep, hubby working late and the fireworks are on TV. Even more bummed that I actually live in NY and am not in the city watching them for real. I've had a pretty boring July 4th. Sorry to be a downer you guys all eat your hot dogs. And thanks to the non-US'ers for acknowledging our holiday! :h
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Happy July 4th

Happy Independance Day and thanks for letting us back in :H Happy Birthday Blake!!
          "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Happy July 4th

Happy 4th all!
            Thats so cute Happier. I was in labor on the 4th too. Lasted for 4 days tho. Hee hee. My baby came on the 8th.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
            X