Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the land of mules there are no rules !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of rules do we have to keep to deal with our sanity ? Do we go on & on walking through life in a dizzy haze or do we deal with the problem head on ?
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

good question, wish i had an answer,

i do my own head in when im not drunk, questions with no answer fill my head,

drunk, i survive on auto pilot, functioning, just, choosing not to engage my brain,,

some where tho in my sub concious a voice keeps tellin me,

"THERE S MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS "

IM LEARNING TO LISTEN , BUT how do i deal with the answers, xx
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Rachel,
      I wish I could help you.......My heart goes out to you ! For I k now where you come from ! Don't stop posting & Reading ! IAD
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;159358 wrote: What kind of rules do we have to keep to deal with our sanity ? Do we go on & on walking through life in a dizzy haze or do we deal with the problem head on ?
        I'd say if your in a dizzy haze you need to drink a little more to find a better balance
        Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I wish every day I were like the " normal" people who can take or leave the booze without
        a problem. We all have to find whatever tools or motivation we can muster up to help us
        deal with it . I'm still searching, and btw, I'm a little fuzzy here today as well. The only thing that takes the fuzziness away for me is fitness. Get the endorphines flowing and all the aches and pains go away and out comes my inner self.

I gotta figure out how to bottle this stuff ??:H

Comment

endorphines only sem to work when im angry, aches do go away but im horrible, i really do need to do an activity that is dangerous or something get the adrenaline going, may b sky diving, lol,

Comment

Head on, baby! Head on!!
            OUCH!!!!
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Rachel.....!
              Sky diving ! No No No.....It's not the death wish you want ! Volenteer doing somethiing
              .. Soap Kithen, Homeless shelter......etc.......IAD:nutso:
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

rachel28;159373 wrote: endorphines only sem to work when im angry, aches do go away but im horrible, i really do need to do an activity that is dangerous or something get the adrenaline going, may b sky diving, lol,
                Rach,
                sky diving is about the only thing I haven't done and indeed it does give a rush , but no endorphines are released . In a fright flight situation I think the major chemical released is adrenalin . You get endorphines ( also known as the runners high) from prolonged aerobic activity.
                Like last knight when I rode my mountain bike 2 1/2 hrs through the mountains and covered about 40K. I felt wonderful for the remainder of the evening.

Sponge

Comment

lol, i shud nt say this, but endorphines, can u gt em from sex! out the question at mo bf got man flu!!!

i been thinking bout gettin bike again,
                  used 2 have 1, used 2 like riding thru woods,

Comment

rachel28;159414 wrote: lol, i shud nt say this, but endorphines, can u gt em from sex! out the question at mo bf got man flu!!!

i been thinking bout gettin bike again,
                    used 2 have 1, used 2 like riding thru woods,
                    Endorphines from sex.................................I guess if you can go at it for 20 minutes and keep your heart rate in the 60% percentile.......sure you'll get em . But then agin, after sex
                    there is a euphoria, especially after the smoke and the nicotine that follows .:H

I think maybe best to get a bike, or run or join an aerobics group and or and or ??

Is man flu same as the BIRD FLU.......................sorry I couldn't resist.:H

Comment

lol,
                      man flu is definatly worse than bird flu,
                      im gonna get a bike, will b able to go out with my lad up the woods theres some nice trails up there, ill prob break my neck, but i did used to love it, years ago, thanks spounge, xx

Comment

I used to go mountain biking , the only problem was what I was carrying in the water carrier and it was not water.

Fell off a few times and I am not joking..

Comment

lol

Comment

Hi all :-)

No endorphines from sex.... but shitloads of Dopamine (much better!)

Dopamine receptors are responsible for sucking up all the booze and illegal drugs you might take and making you feel good...

Cocaine is a dopamine receptors best friend (so I read)

I'm not helping am I? LOL :0

David xxx
                            The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.
                            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Robert Smith;159418 wrote: edit..........Is man flu same as the BIRD FLU.......................sorry I couldn't resist.:H
                              I know a chinese lass who tells everyone she has asian bird flu every time she get a cold.

Satori
                              xxx
                              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
                              X