Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the land of mules there are no rules !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scuba diving, yay!!!

Do my test this weekend! Wish me luck!

And on the serious side, just finally doing something that you've always wanted to do is a great inspiration to get better. And I've finally started my book, should be on the shelves about 10 years from now, but I've started it....

Love Jas xxx
    :thanks: :h

Comment

rachel28;159547 wrote: lol,
      man flu is definatly worse than bird flu,
      im gonna get a bike, will b able to go out with my lad up the woods theres some nice trails up there, ill prob break my neck, but i did used to love it, years ago, thanks spounge, xx
      I use to tow a trailer behind my bike with my three kids in it on a regular basis. I'd go
      about 30 K every evening after supper this time of year. Biking is a good aerobic sport
      but to get a buzz, you'll have to push it a little.

Sponge

Comment

Hey Sponge , thats why they call them "push" bikes here in the UK LOL

Comment

lol,purple neck, an no idiot wind not much help!!!! i kicked the coke habbit already,,,2 poor now 2 afford it so im ok on that 1, when bf recovers from his man flu, ill get him 2 get some dopamine pumping!! jas i want a copy of your book EVENTUALLY ! good luck weekend , hope u behave an revise! an spounge im gonna start savin 4 a bike, try an get fit again, . catch u all later, night all xxx
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

purple neck;159607 wrote: Hey Sponge , thats why they call them "push" bikes here in the UK LOL
            Just wanted to nominate you for the best username. Purple Neck. Awesome!!! Oh, and :welcome:
            where does this go?

Comment

Working...
            X