Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

OK let's get it right, now. I lived in the Bronx for only a short time - Quickly moved to Brooklyn - worked in Manhatten and rode the F train everyday. My husband worked in Queens and we visited there from time to time. But the best bagels in the city are in Brooklyn. Soft and fluffy on the inside and with a wonderful glaze on the outside - always fresh out of the oven. Brooklyn bagels are so wonderful.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

Hey Suj,

It's probably your teeth and not the drinking. My sisters and I got bad teeth from my mom, and my sisters aren't drinkers at all. It's all in the enamel, baby!

As far as I know, NYU has a great dental clinic. I dated a dental student there years ago. He was a major yum! (Ended up being a pretty decent dentist, too:H .) At any rate, I've done the fixodent deal myself with crowns. You'd think the damn things would last forever at the prices they charge, but they only last 10-15 years.

Good luck.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

Ok Mags don't get your panties in a bunch, all bagels from NYC are the best because of the WATER. I live in Queens and we have awesome bagels.

I have a brother that lives in AZ and the only decent bagel place there FLIES in NY water!!! No joke!

He wants me to Fedex him bagels frozen overnight or SAME day shipping. He works for Fedex lol! :H
        He wants a few dozen! Plus our veggie cream cheese from a place called HOT BAGELS on Queens Blvd (aka the Boulevard of Death, don't ask! )
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

HC
          You are so funny. I'll have to agree - as long as the bagels are from NYC, they will be good. My son is moving to AZ (Tuscon) soon and is extremely concerned that he won't be able to get decent bagels there. I'm not sure if he can live without them.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

Thanks again, good buddies! I look okay--trying to just eat on one side... I'll keep the Fixodent with me until I can get it taken care of...yeah, Kathy, I think it's just my English teeth that are letting me down! Although since I've been AF I DO grind my teeth and constantly realize my jaw is clenched...wonder if that's common?

Now, about the bagels--After 32 years of living in the city (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx--I also took the F train every day for years!), I have concluded that the best bagels ever are from a small strictly kosher bakery in Riverdale: Mr. Bagel of Broadway. It was one of their enormous "everything" bagels (yep, fluffy inside and crusty outside) that dislodged my crown....

BTW, the fireworks are still deafening....even though it was cold and rainy there were some incredible displays that I could see from my apartment...now it's just a lot of noise.....

Hope everyone's okay!
            "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Krazy Glue Teeth??!?

Hi Sujul
              Regarding your dental problems you may be grinding your teeth due to the added stress of giving up alcohol. Sometimes chipping of front teeth can be caused by erosive substances such as frequent consumption of citrus, soft drink whether it be diet or not or from frequent vomitting. You can get a device made by a dentist to protect your teeth at night when grinding is at it's heaviest. You can also purchase tiny brushes called interdental brushes to access the gap between your crown and next tooth it will work much better than floss here. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
              X