Happiness and Joy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happiness and Joy!!!

When I wake up, I say these words to myself, no matter what I'm facing...

Happiness and Joy...

I'm brainwashing myself with positive words, and my world is looking more positive,

I'm nowhere near cured, but I'm feeling better,

Just wanted to share what's helping me through...

happiness and Joy!! And it's there if we look.

And Love,

Jas xxx
    :thanks: :h

Happiness and Joy!!!

Hi jas,
    Appreciate that!!!!..............is so easy to allow ourselves to feel down.

I believe the power of positive thinking can really help all of us.

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

Good Morning Sunshine !!! Yes to " Happiness and Joy " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks for that ray of sunshine Hon, have a wonderful , WONDERFUL day !!!
      Hugs, ~Niblet ~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

Positive thinking really DOES help....

Thanks Jas.:h
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

Good thoughts and positive thinking make you stronger, its like they say you are what you eat. Sames goes for the mind.

Good thread!!!!

Sammys

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

P,
            Positive thinking is all good, but by the end of the morning I need something else. Like Angelena Jolle, Selma Hyick, Dasey Fuentes! I don't know where I'm going with this.....I 'm going to gracefully bow out while I'm ahead. IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

If you are what eat...
              "I'm FAST, CHEAP, & EASY!" :H

Ooops! Don't get me started.
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

I agree Jas. It is not always easy to be so positive but sometimes we have to fake it until we feel it. It is a much better way to live life, that's for sure.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

Its funny that you should say this Jas, as i am feeling better at the moment too, just by positive thoughts and reminders. My son had a load of stickers and he stuck one up in the bathroom the other day,. It says "I am happy and healthy". Its really wierd but every time I go into the bathroom I look at it and think " yes, I am". See that enough times and perhaps my brain will reallly believe it, who knows. Bella xxx

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

Positive thinking it HUGE to me! I wake up every morning and meditate of living life just for today. I am thankful that I am able to see the sunrise, kiss my wife and son goodbye, and be of service to others in some small way.
                    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

Your lovely post makes me feel humble AAthlete...........sometimes I think we`re all so caught up in the rat-race.
                      I also like the saying: "To Give is to Receive", and am lately trying to inject a bit of that philosophy into my own life.............

Starlight Impress

Comment

Happiness and Joy!!!

I really needed this reminder today. I even bought some dry erase markers to write positive things on my bathroom mirror to be reminded of first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. And sadly... I glance there a few times during the day too. So this could turn into a positive thing!
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                        X