Does All One make you nauseous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been mixing my All One with blueberry juice and yogurt so it is like a meal replacement; however, by midmorning my stomach is not feeling all that hot, almost like I have hangover which I do not. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I be taking it after more substantial food? Thanks!

Makes me fart.

Comment

A lot.

Comment

Helen, I told you not to mix the ALL ONE with your beans anymore....

Comment

Hey domojo,

Are you possibly lactose intolerant?

Does your yogurt contain active acidophilus? It's said to aid in digestion. I'm pretty sure you can get some at your local grocery store.

Comment

Hey Doymojo,

For the first week or so that I took allone, I felt like I had to either fart or poo all the time (I know, too much info, but I'm just trying to give you the info you need). since I never knew what it was, I was continually running for the bathroom--not much fun. I didn't have an upset tummy per se-just a constant feeling of fullness and discomfort. However, this did pass--fttttt!!:lol Now, I feel fine, and I feel weird if I miss a dose, which fortunately, isn't often. I hope that you will adjust, and irjane's comment about lactose intolerance is worth noting!

Hugs, Kathy

Comment

Thanks all. Actually I do not mix it with yogurt I mix it with kefir which is similar to yogurt but good for people with lactose intolerance, which I do not think I am BTW. I guess I will keep at it and see how I feel. Have not had the farting issue thankfully but now that you planted it in my head I am sure I will!!!

Comment

no, not @ all

Comment

doymojo, if you are male I am sure the farting issue will come in to play. g

Comment

No nausea for me, although in the beginning the texture sort of made me gag, especially with juice. After a while, though, I found I could even drink it mixed with Arizona Green Tea. However, now I mix mine with a yogurt smoothie and all's fine. In fact, if I miss my "dose" in the morning I sort of miss it--I know that's all in my head but it's become part of my routine.

Comment

I saw on the All in One site, that there is a "lactose free" formula. Maybe that would work better for you? Wish you luck in finding a good formula.

Comment

Working...
                      X