Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 worst Presidents: Carter Clinton (G. Bush is lingering!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter acomplished nothing, yet he complaines about everything ! Clinton.....Womenizer.. He tries tto help his better half (She is truly the better ha;f !) Bush.....The report card is still out on him. IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Sorry IAD...but I think the report card has BEEN in on Bush.
    30% approval rating kinda says it all.

Comment

Bush already failed.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm confused by this posting. As far as I am concerned, Carter acomplished a lot and in his very old age continues to work tirelessly to help make the world a better place. Clinton made some mistakes in terms of his personal life but also did a lot to help the less fortunate in the US and in the world. Although the report card on Bush (W) may still be technically "out" how much worse can it get?.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Liesa.
          I'm trying to give him the benifit of the dought ! At least he did'nt cheat on his spouse !IAD,
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Cheating does not determine whether or not a president is good or not, there are many other factors......
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Carter.....
              Is a good...Man ! But sometimes thst does' nt always transform into s good presinent ! You have to be strong to deal with the problems of the US. The Iranians "s took advantage of us ! We Americans Don't forget !!!!!! IAD
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Beaches,
                Sorry about the cheating thing. But I feel that honesty is very important when we elect a president.
                IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD,

Carter did not deal with Iraq, he dealt with Iran, Clinton had a personal affair that was publicized for political reasons, Bush has led us into an illegal war based on facts that were not true.

If Bush really had stuck to the War on Terror, we would have been much farther along. Saddam would be still in power and still contained and we would have the world opinion behind us 100%.

If you are looking for honesty in an elected official then you wont be able to vote. Who would you rather have ... a President that cheats on his wife or a President that lies about a deadly situation and leads the country into a senseless war. You can not claim there was ANY benefit whatsoever to invading Iraq. He was completely contained. All that has occured since then is further instability.

Also, for the record Carter doesn't complain, he actually does something about things.

As much as I hate to say this I shouldn't have even posted to this thread. Getting into the political debate is just bad. We are here to help each other with our alcohol issues. What scares me about talking about politics and religeon is people can get really hot under the collar if you don't agree with thier view point. Sorry I posted on this and in the future I am going to keep my big mouth shut!
                  Hablur

Comment

Your Right.....Iraqe. Iran, Tomatoes, tomatoes1111 Will sit @ your footsteps ! Grosshopper ! iad :thanks:
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I think Carter is a good man and was an okay president. I don't care that Clinton cheated on his wife, that's between him and her and I wish we had never known. I voted for Clinton and I don't regret it. I voted against Bush both times and I am very much glad. Can't blame me for this mess. :H

Comment

I don't care about ayones infedeiaty ! But it does speak monds of thiere morale back ground!.Is this the type of person we want to have as our leader ! Maybe I'm a purtine ! But Iwant a leader that is honsest & truthfull! IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

There were dictators who were faithful to their wives who slaughtered millions of people. I want someone that we can count on to lead our nation. Really don't care what they do in their bed.

Comment

Our life stlyles speaks tons about are way of life,,,,If we don't care what other people do. Then what is left !!!! Rome was lost for more than this!!!!!! May God Have Mercy on our souls !11
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

OH IAD, what a can of worms we have opened. Carter , has done so much for people in his latter years. he was stuck with a republican congress and you can't get much done that way. Clinton was an excellent President and I wish he could be elected again. The world loved him! As for infedelity, the Holy grail of the republican party Ronald reagan cheated on his wife Jane Wyman with Nancy, while the two where filming "Hell Cats of The Navy" He divorced Jane and married Nancy and it was if Jane never exsisted. Dwight Eisenhower cheated with his English driver Kate Summersby. Of course the infamous JFK, and Franklin Rooservelt (I can name you countless others, Warren G Harding nearly missed his ignauguration, because he was with his lover). Moral highground in respect to faitfulness in a marriage is hard to come by in anyone. Elected officials are people. I currently have a great deal of distain for the current President. He has lied about the most serious of matters human life. Started a war that has taken thousands of lives. Flew back to the White House to sign legislation on Terri Schiavo, but sat on his asswhile the people of New Orleans were drowning in their own houses.. I won't go on. But in my opinion this one will go down as the worst president, George W Bush complete and other failure!
                              Mar

Comment

Working...
                              X