Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 worst Presidents: Carter Clinton (G. Bush is lingering!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAD I don't know what you smoked today but this is one of the most corrupt administrations we have ever seen. Bush lies to us every day, Cheney is evil, I mean I could on and on and on but I won't. i cannot wait until he is gone. He is a piece of garbage.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Ditto, dittto, ditto!!!

This administration has gutted our democracy, disgraced us in the world and caused the death of untold thousands, perhaps millions.

Bush et al. has betrayed the American dream and the "shining city on a hill" has been turned into just another empire expanding itself by oppressing and exploiting the vulnerable. God help us all.
      "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

I am only responding to say I won't respond. This is a great site and we share so much - but I think politics does not need to enter our discussions. We respect each other for other reasons.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

(((Mags!)))

You're so right, of course you are....this whole thread is completely inappropriate here....

I knew that--and in fact I have tried so hard to ignore it since it was posted yesterday afternoon...but I finally couldn't STAND seeing that title anymore! As long as it was there, I felt dishonest NOT responding somehow....

Unfortunately, this type of anger is such a trigger for me--which is exactly why this thread is so out of place here....

Thanks, Mags~~~

Comment

Mags your right,

Let's agree to diaagree. I'm neither Rep. or Dem. I'm an IndependentI usally don't lean to any set of political dogma. Anyway forget about it. Yea Bush is screwing things up pretty good. IAD.:thanks:
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD
              :h :h :h
              Mags!!!!

Comment

Chopped liver!?!?

Mags, I wanna heart too!!! I said you were right FIRST...:upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

IAD;159718 wrote: Carter acomplished nothing, yet he complaines about everything ! Clinton.....Womenizer.. He tries tto help his better half (She is truly the better ha;f !) Bush.....The report card is still out on him. IAD
                  Sorry all if I offended anyone ! I now realize that this thread worked up a lot of people. I wrote it when I was at a very low point, and was thinking about how terriable things had gotten in this world over the last few years. Everyone is titled to thier own oppion....I respect that. Again I'm sorry ! IAD Just a little antidote: I ran out of my anti depressents a couple of weeks ago. That's not a good move, But i got them today. "If I were'nt crazy, I would go insane". IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sorry Sujul!!

:h :h :h

MAGS

Comment

IAD, It's Ok I am passionate about politics. It dosen't take much to get me worked up. But it doesn't mean I still don't love ya!
                      Smiles
                      mar

Comment

IAD, I am very passionate about polictics and Presidential history, so it dosen't take much to get me worked up. Dosen't mean I don't love ya!
                        Smiles
                        Mar

Comment

This thread raises the hair on my neck.

I refuse to let my politics be a part of this forum.

However, it is unbelievable to me the avowals regurgitated here from both sides. I think we determined on another thread that we are pretty much a very intelligent lot. You all are the lifeblood of my new life. Please think for yourselves and make decisions directly related to facts; and keep them to yourselves.

I love you all.
                          :l
                          Bear

PS Go Dr. John?.he he:H
                          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Yes let's close the thread please! :h
                            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Yeah, this crap pisses me off...
                              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO !
                                SO CLOSE IT... AND BE DONE ....WITH IT! IAD! (Let's not try to keep riding a dead horse !)
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X