Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Cannibal

I think it was Jenneh hold on...
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I am a Cannibal

crap what is Jenneh's new user name? She changed it didn't she. I am almost positive she posted it.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I am a Cannibal

Innerstrength is Jenneh's username.
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

I am a Cannibal

I just checked under all the threads she started but the most recent one is June of last year which makes no sense.

Where is Jenneh anyway? I have not seen her in ages!

Comment

I am a Cannibal

Oh duh I just saw Betty's post. That is the one I was thinking of, originally by Jenneh.

Comment

I am a Cannibal

Quiescent;160049 wrote: Morrison, don't worry. I believe you are a carnivore........don't cannibals eat other people
              Quiescent, I changed my avatar to Mayor McCheese, so after I ate the cheeseburger, I felt aweful. haha. Now I have both Mayor McCheese and Mr. Burns as my avatar, cause I didn't know which one I wanted to use. See, it shows my duality. McCheese is the happy go lucky Mayor inside of me, and Mr. Burns is the small, hateful man inside of me. We will see who prevails in this on going struggle.
              where does this go?

Comment

I am a Cannibal

I started a thread awhile back soliciting reasons to not drink - don't know how to link it to this post, but it's "1001 Reasons...." - in Just Starting Out.
                Hugs,
                imatree

Comment

I am a Cannibal

Good Luck to you Morrison!

Make sure Cheeseburger head wins!
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

I am a Cannibal

imatree, thanks. It ends up there were actually a few of them. We should do a new one and make it a sticky. Haha. I bet we could probably get up to a 1000 reasons.

Quiescent, I think Mayor McCheese can take Burns. McCheese is younger, clearly has the weight advantage, as his head alone weighs about a buck fifty, and has some muscle backing him up in grimace, ronny mcD, and the Hamburgler. Of course, Burnsy is a dirty bastage, and has been known to throw some crazy ass fits while hopped up on ether. It will be a brawl.
                    where does this go?

Comment

I am a Cannibal

I'm happy about your avatar revision, morrison. I missed it.
                      Not sure about the cannibalism bit, though. (Am a vegetarian m'self, or might be tempted)
                      (I eat Cannibals-- wasn't that a song way back when-- in my high school days, I b'lieve).
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I am a Cannibal

Morrison, the back pain is probably your kidneys. I know eveyone is probably tired of me saying this, but that drink "Pedialite" for babies with diarrea is the best cure for dehydration ever made (besides and IV). Give it a try and I bet your pain goes away.
                        bear
                        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I am a Cannibal

thanks beattle. Glad you like the revision. Its good you are vegitarian, but I could never do it. Sorry. I've never heard that song you speak of, but there was a band called The fine young Canibals. They were a one hit wonder.

Bear, the pain is at the very base of my spine, it doesn't feel like it is in the kidney area. But, I've been drinking a ton of water, and it is feeling better. I don't doubt that the kidneys are a possibility, I just thought they were higher up than where I'm feeling the pain. I'll check into your suggestion of pedialite. Thanks.
                          where does this go?

Comment

Working...
                          X