Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Csn everyone just give up thier selfesh habit for one day ? Let's try ! If we can do it for one day......who knows maybe we can do it for longer !!!IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

I did it today and I feel good. thanks IAD! be well.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Damn! I wish I had seen this thread about 54 minutes ago. I thought I was going to make it ... I thought I'd get my first AF day in months.... then 9:00pm... my daughter had been fussy, I was getting grumpy, I looked in the fridge at my BFs beers, closed the doors, as I was putting my girl to bed, rubbing her feet, he responded to my agitation and made me a drink, brought it to me and what the hell, I drank it.
      So close and yet so far!!!
      Hugs,
      imatree

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

i wish it wase nt friday! iv e been reasonably good this week, ish, i ve not really been drunk l,well maybe 1 time, now fri is here, bf had a long week, at work, he has been struggling away with his man flu, so u can guarantee, 36beers chiled in the fridge later 4 sure, all week i been responsible for the beer buying, just enough to have a few throughout the day to keep the shakes away,

i need to b strong enough to drink slowly and not to go mad an guzzle or 2morr my busiest day an earliest start in the cafe im gonna still b drunk as usual on a sat morning, and i will undo the work i ve been struggling to do reducing my alcohol levels, i ve only been having 2cans per morning instead of 5 or 6, an been getting thru on that, without shaking untill 3pm , if i go mad 2nite,im sure i will need more to stp the shakes again next week,

always get flustered as its the day all the workmen come in , an i get all nervous, an flustered, they r a cheeky lot, so today i got to try an make a plan, an change the habbits,

im gonna go do another job this evening instead of this morning b4 the cafe, that way i wont get home till 5,30, that will delay the time i start by few hrs, not much of a plan, but tryin to convince my brain that i got a plan is a hard task on its own,

ima hope u r ok , b strong to sweetheart, lots a love to all, xxxxx
        :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

I'm in...

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Hey IAD, good thread!!! I think I will have a go tomorrow!!
            Amelia
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Im in.... Have gone AF for 3 days now. If I make it through today, it will be 4! I usually crave on my 4th day of AF. If I get over this hump, I'll be good through the weekend. Friday nights are typically my party nights. I'll get through this.
              September 23, 2011

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Lets do it and keep doing it................
                mac

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

AF for me today!

Julie

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Me 2!!

If I make it today, will be day 2 for me!!

I'm in!!

(and for those who don't make it, don't get down, just keep trying!!)

This isn't a contest, it is a struggle we are all in.

btw, if I make it today, I'm afraid my liver and brain will go into complete and total shock, will keep you apprised. :H

Take care and keep up the good fight!!

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

I'm having my Friday night pary cravings. Instead of my usual Absoulte/Club/Cranberry, I opted for a frozen strawberry daquirie. So far it's doing the trick. I agree. This isn't a contest, yet lets support one another and make it through this day. Good luck all.
                      September 23, 2011

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

I'm totally with you, not drinking tonight!

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

My 34th day... I'm in
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Me too, we can and we will.... here's to us!

L
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Can we do it ! Sobriety.

Okay, I blew it, but only a little.

Met up with some friends unexpectedly yesterday and only had ONE glass of wine, not the usual 3 or 4, and went home.

Hubby was amazed!!

Actually, so was I, but a little disappointed I couldn't say no at all.

So, if y'all don't mind, I am still in and will try for AF again today.

Okay?

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X