Help, why now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, why now??

Kitty, you did the right thing. I reckon you're hgoing to wake up feeling just a little bit stronger for that

I don't think much of your OH for leaving an opened bottle of wine in the fridge under the circumstances but neverthe less, YOU have just proved that YOU are in control of this situation and not him and for that I am really proud of you.

For some reason Kitty, you have a little piece of my heart - in a cyber kind of way

Best wishes for the weekend. Go out and buy yourself some of the best mineral water that money can buy (you deserve it!) and keep it chilled with ice and some lemons to squeeze into it, while they all get bloto (yuck) on their booze.

Lots of love
    Scoobs xo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Help, why now??

Am sending you ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD for this weekend Kitty.

You are doing so fabulously with your AF stint........long may it continue!!!!

Am rooting for you!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Help, why now??

Thank you all,

Taking a break from housework, the bathroom has been cleaned within an inch of it's life! Kitchen next.

Still a bit nervous but ok.

Magic Jemima is gorgeous and such a pretty name.

See you later, have a good weekend,

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

Help, why now??

Great job so far, Kitty! You have already cleared one hurdle! Keep up the good work--YOU CAN DO THIS! I'm really proud of you for throwing out the wine. That can be hard to do, but you did it! Right on!
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Help, why now??

Good job on throwing out the wine. Around the 3 week mark is quite difficult but it will pass. At social events recently I have been AF. It is easier than trying to limit intake. I have found that once people know you are not drinking they just get on with getting drunk themselves and forget about you not drinking.

Good luck with your weekend.
            Enough is enough

Comment

Help, why now??

Kitty, Good job on pouring the bottle down the drain. My suggestions: Take extra L-glutamine. Carry it with you at all times and pour it directly under your tongue if needed for a craving. Do your cds and give yourself lots of suggestions during the visualization part about happily drinking water, etc. during the events. And here is another thought from the spiritual retreat I have been at this week: When we start to get more spiritual, healthier. higher in a good way - whatever you want to call it and not drinking could be seen this way, we are often open then to a negative backlash of some sort, (such as intense cravings). Keep going, you can do it.

Comment

Help, why now??

Good Job Kitty!
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                X