Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, I might be being really stupid, but I can't PM or email on the site..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I might be being really stupid, but I can't PM or email on the site..............

OK, I might be being really stupid, but I can't PM or email on the site.............. Whenever I try to send a PM, reply to a PM or send an email all I get is a message saying the website could not be found. I've been trying for three days now and I'm getting really p#$**d off. Can anyone help??
    "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Hi Tipsy,

I am having different site issues with getting into Subscriber but that is probably unrelated. Anyway, I just sent you a PM. Please reply to the PM if you get it.

Comment

Thanks for the PM Lucky. I think I just get too carried away writing too much. I got your PM and sent a short one. Maybe they're trying to tell me something:H
      Thanks again and nighty night!!
      "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Working...
      X