Books by Jean Kirkpatrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are pretty good books. Goodbye Hangovers, Hello Life and Turnabout are the ones I have. Its been awhile since I read them but just dug them out. They are written for women but you guys might like them. The lady who wrote them started a group Women For Sobriety which is alot like MWO. I used to go on their boards but wasn't very comfortable posting since I got alot of negative response, but the books are good.The lady had a really bad alcohol problem and recovered and tells you all about it. Bird I got the books off amazon

Yes I read one of her books. Good reading. She passed away awhile ago(old age related). Very smart woman from what I read about her. You can also purchase the books from their website as well.

They are mostly an AF group that have taken the AA way of life & put a female twist on it "I am woman hear me roar".
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Her books sound interesting bird.

Thanks for that.

Starlight Impress

Comment

I've never read her books, but I have been an admired her for years,
        Mar

Comment

Working...
        X