• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Lushy?

nevermind, sorry
    Hugs,
    imatree

Where is Lushy?

Hey sweetie, it's only Saturday, maybe she isn't due back until tomorrow.

Love
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Where is Lushy?

She made an announcement that she was going to her cabin with a friend, and no cell phone or internet, can we not give her a break?

On behalf of Lush,
      Please respect her need for time off.

Allie
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Where is Lushy?

JUST KIDDING...

Lets toilet paper her cabin, drill a hole in her canoe, drill a hole in her wine bottles and fill them up with grape juice and see if she "really" moderates...

LOL!!!

Sniff.
        Allie
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Where is Lushy?

Word has it on the Subscriber forum that, as Lushy is always the butt of our jokes, we might like to change our avatars accordingly. Just to welcome her back, I'm doing as I'm told. lol

Comment

Where is Lushy?

And who am I not to conform to public pressure? I don't want to lose face! lol
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Where is Lushy?

I thought it was kinda quiet.....:H
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Where is Lushy?

The lengths we will go to for our dear lush meister...

Comment

Where is Lushy?

Been away for less than 24 hours and now all I see are "bums".

I'm having no part of it. Last time I was pressured into wearing a Lime head by a certain cat, and almost got into trouble.

"Monty" is my avatar right now and I refuse to snap his derrier!! Lol

Kitty
                  Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                  Confucius

Comment

Where is Lushy?

It's ok for you lot but it's bloody winter over here. . .

Hope she comes back soon.

Comment

Where is Lushy?

Duck your avatar is gonna get you banned.
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Where is Lushy?

I am crying tears of laughter!!!!!!!! I just walked in the door, completely sunburned, cannot move my lips they are so burned but I am alive!!! The generator stopped working but was not our fault. Does this mean I need to find an "ass avatar" to celebrate my return???

I love you guys. And I missed you like crazy. Going into the woods without any form of communication makes a lush very lushy.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Where is Lushy?

Missed you-Welcome back!
                          Attached files [img]/converted_files/280141=1217-attachment.gif[/img]
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X