Farting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farting

Hysterical, Breez! These people are crazy!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Farting

:moon:

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard that I tooted, poofed and even farted.

Thanks guys. How in the world did the Myth Busters con that girl into it?

Comment

Farting

i just blame my husband, he farts (trumps) for England.

roxane

Comment

Farting

My dog comes in handy for this one. :H Yep, I blame the dog.
          Marcie

Comment

Farting

I only have cats, and they rarely let fly. When they do, however, WATCH OUT! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!

I once had a dog named Cleo, who seemed to reserve her worst toots for intimate times when I was married. One minute sensuous moments, and, as the passion built, we were suddenly engulfed in a disgusting brown cloud. It was like she was expressing her disgust at being a witness to our most intimate moments.
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Farting

I just blame LUSHY..
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Farting

My husband tries to blame the dogs, but I know a dog fart! Old stink bag that he is. Seriously though cut back the ruffage in your diet. A lady dosen't fart she gets the vapors or intestenial flu. You could always become a mouth breather.
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

Farting

Kath, I love the silent but deadly....then move out of range.....thats great!
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Farting

FLUFF!!!!!
                    FLUFF........BE LADIES PLEASE!
                    PS....The man in front of me in church today was no lady!
                    Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Farting

I go out of town for four days and I come back to this trash? Oops, excuse me I just pooted. Gotta run.........
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Farting

A fart by any other name would smell as sweet.............
                        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Farting

I went to a friends house to see new baby - lovely bay by the way - anyway, I says to everyone assembled 'Oh i think she has a dirty nappy, she's done a poo'.

At that moment the Dad of the baby walks in, hears the last part of conversation and states inbetween his tears that it was the dog that jst let off and if the baby had farted that bad he would be taking her on way to hospital by now !!!

Let the floor swallow me up whole !! LOL (and NO I don't really have a 'poo' fixation ! LOL)

Diamond
                          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Farting

My girlfreind never farted but now we are married she farts all the time. sorry botty burps all the time.!!!

Comment

Farting

I couldn't resist opening this thread - must have been the morbid curiosity of the subject matter.

On our second date with my now husband of 11 years, I cooked a gread indian meal for both of us. As it was a nice summer evening, I thought nothing of him disappearing on to the balcony whilst I darted in to the loo to let rip. It wasn't until about a year later when farting under the duvet became our national sport that we both admitted that the curry was so hot and spicy that we were both doing thesame thing.

My 2 kids now join in with us and the dog - my son of 8 in particular is great at SBD's (silent but deadly's if you didn't know) and thinks it's highly amusing.

I was having a conversation with a couple of the girls at work (yes we talk about it there too) and it seems to be the general consensus that any form of exercise, especially pilates based, makes you fart too. My dad used to drop them in department stores and walk off leaving the rest of the family with the smell - great family I have eh? As my dearly departed mum used to say "Where ever you may be, let your wind go free". Definitely better than spontaneous combustion.

Thanks for making me laugh today.
                              Sweet
                              xx

Comment

Farting

:H :H :H :H
                                Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                                X