Anyone purchase Kudzu Recovery on eBay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious. I saw it there the other day and went ahead and ordered a bottle. I assume it's the same thing. I paid $5.00 for it plus $6.99 shipping (to Canada) = $11.99 USD for a 60 tablet bottle (I think 60 tabs. The pic showed 120 tabs but the writing said 60.. doesn't matter.. I'll take whatever comes).

I'm so new to all of this, but that Kudzu really sounds amazing, and I'm on a tight budget.. otherwise I'd certainly buy the whole kit from this site. Hope I didn't get ripped off. But, if I did, it's only $12 and lesson learned, I suppose. The seller has a 100% rating, so that is a positive for sure.

Anyone else ever purchase Kudzu from eBay?
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

The particular brand of Kudzu sold here is only sold here and you can buy it in single bottles instead of just part of a kit, in case you decide you want to try it. It is great stuff!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

You can buy single bottles here on this site? I did not know that. Could you post the link, or point me in the right direction? Thanks so much.

Comment

Sure. Just go to the very top of the page and click on Health Store. You will see the Kudzu label and you can order single bottles from there.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Argh, I totally don't see it! LOL, but I'm sure it's there... I'll keep on poking around. I'm a newbie, so I'm sure I'm missing something! Thanks again!!

Comment

Oh wait .. *embarrassed now* .. I thought that was a teabag! It looked like a specialty teabag thingie. Ha! OK .. got it. Thanks again..

Comment

Too cute 42
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X