Off to dinner at olive garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking my mom-in-law out tonight. I'll probably have a glass or two of wine with dinner. Tomorrow starts my long term abs. I most likely will start treatment for my Hepatitis soon and cannot drink while on tx.

Marcie

I am less worried about the wine than I am about the Olive Garden and the mother in law- just kidding hon

sorry I am from NY- food snob that I am :lol

have fun!

Comment

Marcie

Have the T bone with spaghetti for me. The Olive Garden is one of our favourite restaurants when we come over to Florida. We usually spend two or three wekks over ther. Each night we take it in turn, wy mife, myself and my son to choose a restaurant. The Olive Garden gets at least two to three visits. My sons favourite is the Japanese restaurants where they cook the meal in front of you. He especialy likes the volcanoe made from the onion rings.

Have a nice meal

kirky

Comment

What does TX stand for?

Comment

tx = treatment

Kathy

Comment

Thaks Kathy. Had I thought for more than two seconds I probably could have figure that out! :lol

Comment

Only one glass of wine and had stuffed chicken marsala. It was awesome! One of the only times I have finished my entire meal.

I saw one of my friends families there. Her last name was Christian. So I'm walking out of the restaurant and I see her brother who I haven't seen in like 7 or 8 years. I say Hey, aren't you a Christian? :lol Then I see her parents sitting next to him. Wow, she stood up in my wedding and we were best of friends when we were 21. I got her number and called her when I got home. It was awesome to talk to my friend after so long. All in All, a very good night.

Marcie

Comment

Working...
              X