Home Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Exchange

Hi all, due to Hart's generous offer, wouldn't it be great if we could do home exchanges on MWO. Betty could go to Florida and Allie could go to Scotland, etc. etc.
    Enlightened by MWO

Home Exchange

everone that visits our place leaves smelling like a clove!

SK.... dinner is at 6pm so come on down
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Home Exchange

...and D. and Dx can visit the northwest and SK can visit Nevada.....
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Home Exchange

Or maybe I can be a North American pet sitter when folks want to go on vacation. I can water plants, garden, love on your animals, and maybe put a couple of casseroles in your freezer, lol
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Home Exchange

Boy do I have pets, SKendall! I'll have to clean up before you get here, which would be a good thing. I'm in Maryland. You might want to wait until it gets a little cooler though.
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Home Exchange

You sound better SK!

Comment

Home Exchange

Yes Hil you sound really really good. You don't want to stay in my apt. though, you'd get claustrophobic. Wouldn't mind if you cleaned it and left, though. :H
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Home Exchange

Well I spent the entire day picking tomatoes and making salsa.
                The squash are coming in by the tons and the grass needs mowing. The okra is almost ready to be cut and frozen or made into pickles...no hot peppers this years...please....
                The house could use a cleaning......
                There is a great view of the sunflowers from the deck for about ten minutes in the morning before the heat and humidity get to you....

Come on down!
                The catfish are a jumping!

Off to take a much needed shower!

LOL! Nancy
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Home Exchange

Ah, Hilary I love that you are sounding better. So let's see who would I like to shack up with during a home exchange? Geez, I am not picky.... I would love to see so many places around the world.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Home Exchange

Oh come on Beaches, you would want to shack up with me.

Tawny does not know it yet, but I have booked three weeks at her place and intend on staying in her studio. Great fun.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Home Exchange

I would LOVE to go to Seattle! Lushy I love the rain, no joke!
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Home Exchange

Bring it on. The more, the merrier. Except for Lucky, Irish and Mona.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Home Exchange

LOL! Can I bring Roger?

Comment

Home Exchange

I want to swap with Betty Boop and go to Nottingham....

They can come to Florida and I will leave my Disney, Sea World passes on the counter.
                            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Home Exchange

I'd love to go to London and visit my step daughter, but I'm sure no one wants to come to Houston, the anus of the world.
                              If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                              X