am i paranoid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i paranoid!

i have had to re register as trying so hard as i cannot access anything as RACHEL28, i had a feelin mayb id been blocked !! so im bk, if it happens again then i get the hint guys !!! i have phoned counceller left a mess an jus waiting still 4 appointment, hope all is well an good with all, i promise not 2 make any drunken rambling posts, i want 2 get better ,xxxxx:h
    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

am i paranoid!

guess i am a pain in the arse an a thread killer, think im getting the hint ,
    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

am i paranoid!

Hi Racheal28

I was wondering where you were, I doubt you would have been blocked you are a valid member here. Also if that was the case im sure RJ would have sent you a PM if she was concerned about anything you have said and yes you are being paranoind because you very much liked here read back all your replies and remind yourself that you have very dear caring friends here.

Well done for what you have acheived so far keep going and keep posting.....:h

Comment

am i paranoid!

oh thanks, u dont know how much i needed 2 hear that right now ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

am i paranoid!

Hi Rach

I doubt that you would have been blocked, hope not, but never heard of it...

And I reckon we are all on your side and are happy to see you when you post, we all start out pretty much the same as you have, I was a real mess, but getting less messy as time goes on, and I reckon you are getting better too, just being here and talking about it is helping to change our mind sets for the better.

I had internet troubles during the stormy week so maybe that might be why, anyway don't give up, heaps of people here look forward to your posts, your a bit of a writer like me I've noticed, I'd like to see some more of your poetry too.

Love Ya Lot's!!! Your mate, Jas xxxx
          :thanks: :h

Comment

am i paranoid!

thanks babe, jus sent u email, i only seem 2 write when im sad, got lots 2 my ex,

i got flu, xxx

Comment

am i paranoid!

Poor you, having the flu is crappy....

I know it's summer there but I reckon the best thing is to rug up on the lounge and sweat it out with some chook soup, and I shouldn't say this prob, but a viet lady told me hot beer and lemon juice helps get rid of the flu, tastes like crap, but it does help, espec with lemon in it.( I hope I don't cop it for saying that) uch:

Hope your feeling better soon, stay positive my bud...

Luv Ya xxx Jas

Comment

am i paranoid!

well the brandy never worked, im gonna go sleep 4 a bit, got 2 get better bt 2morr, cant miss roast day!! then i got 2 go town, dry ccleaners 4 bf s funeral suit an school trousers 4 boys, an not phone ex on way, god i hate 2day xxx im tryin , very trying as people wud say !!!! cheers mate xxx

Comment

am i paranoid!

Sleep well mate, and don't be stressing, be kind to yourself...

Comment

am i paranoid!

RAchael, RJ said something about having hassles with re-registering stuff and not to worry, that it will be sorted soon. Not sure where I read it, but it's here somewhere!

There's no way in hell we'd let anything stop you from being here. You are a champion!
                    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

am i paranoid!

PS, love your avatar! do you go nuts if you eat after midnight?
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

am i paranoid!

im nut s all time,, lol your avatar is wicked i love that 1, reminds me of my bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

am i paranoid!

Hi Flip,

Missed ya mate, how are things?

It's nice to see you, your an inspiration to me and I hope that life is going really well for ya.

I'd love to chat with you some time...

Sorry Rach, this is your thread, but my advice is 'listen to the bum' much knowlege in there, flip gave me heaps of support when i was new...

Love to both of Yas, xxx Jas

Comment

am i paranoid!

oh i do, the ass speaks more sense than i ever will, so much 4 sleeping,

im still debating about calling ex, got 2 c him sooner or later, r kids r best mates, his lad been living with nanna an i been cleaning great grandads house,

BUT i want him still deep down,i know he is no good BUT BUT !

Comment

am i paranoid!

Nah, I joked backed with you earlier that maybe we`d both been blocked.............I was only kidding.............did have trouble accessing the site this morning, but just persevered and here I am!!!! LOL

Think many people have problems getting on here from time to time.........just like any site really.

Keep `tryingsohard`, and you`ll get where you want to be!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
                              X