sorry had 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry had 2

like my new avatar,, this is mrs spounge bobetta an her 2 pals furby an furbetta ,,

me an my step daughter made bobetta weeks ago from lollypop sticks, kitchen spounges an maskin tape who said beer was no good !!!!
    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

sorry had 2

Cute!!!...........you`ve got loadsa potential Rachel, so just think what you can achieve when you beat the booze...............

Starlight Impress

Comment

sorry had 2

Lovin it Rach... I like her attitude, happy with great self esteem, and has the support of the furbies...

Is this spongebetta you???

lol, you go girl xxx
      :thanks: :h

Comment

sorry had 2

i may change my name 2 bobetta may be ask spounge bob to make an honest woman of me !!!!!!!!! i should a gone sleep, but im laughing so , who needs sleep, xxxx
        if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

sorry had 2

lol i could get the furbies to b best man an brides maid ,, what u say spounge !!!

Comment

sorry had 2

Sponges, reproduce asexually I think! You won't be getting much action there Rachel! but I love the new name and avitar, SpongeBob is my absoulte favourite. I can quote him any given moment!
            Hugs
            mar

Comment

sorry had 2

oh well ill be havin some soakin spounge action on me own then !!!! spounge is a smart cookie hey xx

Comment

sorry had 2

Uh, how did you change your name? want to call myself "McChee the Bomb diggity." Or maybe "the artist formerly known as Morrison."

Umm, nah, I'll keep it as it is. Nice sponge lollipop. Looks tasty.
                where does this go?

Comment

sorry had 2

Very impressive rachel , you could get a job on Blue Peter.

I once made a catapult from some elastic from girl pants. oops here we go again.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X