waaaaaaaa!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waaaaaaaa!!!

i hate new neighbours... this is the second time in a row that i have been woken up early cos they are renovating the new house! i got woke up yesterday by the sound of hammering and i got woke up today by the sound of a very very loud drill!

i is not happy and i am tired...:upset:

sorry for being a big baby, but this is the only place i can be *pouts*
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

waaaaaaaa!!!

Yes! That's right!

Shame man! I know how new neighbours can be. Ours are very young and very loud, usually when I finally get into bed sober to try and sleep well, they'll party with their "built for club" sound system until at least 2 am! My neighbourhood isn't exactly swarming with cops who care how late you play music!

Don't stress, nothing is more annoying than noise when you're tired. Have you tried ear plugs? Just use one and lie with you other ear on the pillow, or else you can hear your own hearbeat, which is never good.

I'm new and just kinda sending replies to people to make new friends.

Like your avatar/badge!
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

thank you, i was thinking about ear plugs this morning with the drilling. and thank you a lot of people seems to like my avatar

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

I like it because I am and I often use that line! You going to try sleep now or get up? You work today?
        Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
        Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

decided to get up the drilling continued for another hour so i figured i may as well get up and head home (at girlfriends) and then go to work.

god i hate her neighbours! loud swines

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

I hate neighbours too! I have a dog next door that used to begin barking between 5-7am Mon-Fri, and then all day Saturday, and non-stop when it's owners went out. I never did understand why they took dog pallets off the market. Jk. But yeah, give me a property with a big sound-proof fence any day.
            One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

sorry sleepyhead

there has been lots of new construction going on in my hood for years. i never know when the jackhammers will drill inside my head, so empathy abounds. oh yeh, i am too and existence you can watch, but no one else..i'm very shy that way-)

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

I am miffed this morning. It wasn't neighbors that woke me up at 1:30 am No it was these really loud guys I am assuming teenagers or little older I really didn't care what age.

I am sound asleep and all of sudden I hear these really loud angry voices. I thought they will go away soon. They continued on swearing and yelling for at least a good 1/2 hr. I was mad by then but they finally left. Another hour or so later they're back yelling and swearing and from what I can understand running from a store. I guess they went to the store and the store clerk threatend to call the police. F---k I hope she did. :durn:

It just makes me so angry when people can't respect time. Just because they don't have to get up to go to work doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Even if I didn't have to work the next day I really having my sleep disturbed.

:durn:

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

Kelli, Bright side, maybe they are sprucing up to sell! stay with the girlfriend let love bloom!
                  Love Ya
                  Mum

Comment

waaaaaaaa!!!

Hi Existence and Welcome Deilight! :welcome:

Me too, on the Avatar topic!

I can So identify with the noise issues--my partner and I (15+ yrs!) moved into our current apt two and a half years ago and the first week we had to call the police because the couple upstairs was having a knock-down dragout fight! This then went on for the next 2 years! The male half of this pair was a complete thug who threatened us--only in NYC would this not cause you to pack up and leave! Affordable apts here are so rare that we weren't letting go of this gem...long story short--they moved out 2 months ago--3 weeks of horrendous renovation later we have a fairly quiet single person overhead....if possible, wait out the noise....

I also suggest investing in a "white noise" machine--ours makes ocean-like wave sounds and it really helps for lots of types of noises...

"I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...
                    X