Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wee, sleekit,cowrin,tim`rous beastie..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the smallest baby mouse yesterday as I left for work. It couldn't have been any bigger than my thumb. Awwwww he was cute.

Mice don't bother me either, :H .

Starlight, I'm sorry about your unwelcome guest.
    Marcie

Comment

Thanks roxane......wouldn`t consider poison at all, just in case my wee dog came into contact with it , and if like you say , a dead rodent stinks.................WELL!!!

Starlight Impress

Comment

Digital repellant works. Use it. Switch it on right now!

Not that I like to be bossy!
        Enough is enough

Comment

I turned up a rat's nest outside once when I was clearing brush, and I did, actually, think of Burns. When there were rats in my house and I actually saw one, I didn't think of Burns. We had a guy working for us at the time who gave us a repellent that would cause them to leave the house looking for water and then die. Anyway, I did leave that up to my husband. Unfortunately, they do seem to come back.

When the exterminators were going to clear my son's dorm at NYU, he, animal lover that he is, decided, along with his roomate, to save the beasties. He actually did that, two mice in fact, captured them in a little plastic cage, and brought them home with him for Christmas. He and his dad bought a habitrail, and we had to take care of these vermin until they died two years later. He named them Johnnie Town Mouse and Timmie Willie. Fortunately, they must have been the same sex because they didn't breed. They also smelled when the cage didn't get cleaned out. I wouldn't recommend wild mice as pets.

Comment

Awwww fsophiah, your son is so sweet........truly, but I`m ruthless where all rodents are concerned........certainly wouldn`t want to be the cause of any suffering to them, so think the digital repellant a very humane way of simply moving them along.........neighbours are gonna love me!!!! LOL

Anyway, my nephew has saved the day.........he came up this afternoon and he and I cleared under the bed where I had heard the rustling coming from..........found nothing!! Now have repellant device plugged in, so am hopeful this will see an end to this particularly distressing matter.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Maybe this will make you feel better about your situation Starlight - the other night my daughter and I were snuggled up on the couch and heard scurrying in the ceiling and I said, "OMG we have mice in the ceiling" and she said, "Momma, those were wings1" - we seem to have BATS in our ceiling! EEEKKK!!
              Hugs,
              imatree

Comment

Working...
              X