Topa RICH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa RICH

You all know my Topa got lost in the mail....so I am freaking out cause I always order it a month in advance so this doesn't happen to me. I have done really well since starting topa 3 months ago...got several PM's and concerns and I really appreciate it...tips on how I could get TOPA faster...I ordered some from INHOUSE...etc...SO guess what, I order from inhouse...etc...and what happens...topa shows up today!!!! So, I will never run out of TOPA again! I am STOCKED up for sure. No kidding........ask and ye shall receive. God answered this prayer. I am telling you I honestly prayed the other night and said "dear Lord, I am living right, taking care of Mama, the kids, doing everything I should and I really don't think that right now I can do this cold turkey...right now I can't be tested any further....I know I have not done real good in the past but I am giving it my all...I need a break..." well, he must have agreed cause here I sit with AMPLE supply. Honey I have Topa, I have campral coming too....it was covered to make sure that I did not pick up that bottle.

Topa RICH

Phew that's a relief. I was worried you were going to be without too! Better too much than none at all.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Topa RICH

Wonderful News Luv !! Knowing that this is a very busy day with Zaks' birthday and all , thanks for the update . Now,, go and get youself some cake and icecream Hon !! Your prayers were heard and answered. You deserve alot more good things that are gonna start now coming your way.. Put your hat on backwards and buckle up, this is gonna be awesome for you !!! " HAPPY 8th. BIRTHDAY ZAK " !!!
      Hugs always, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Topa RICH

Luv are you taking Camprall as well as Topa?
        Hablur

Comment

Topa RICH

Hey LUV, that is great news!:goodjob:
          I always set aside at least 5 days of my meds in a seperate bottle stash so I'll have a back-up for when my p-script runs out... just in case I "space" out.. & forget to call it in ahead...
          Plus in a town this size... 9 to 5 five days a week. That's all we get.
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Topa RICH

That's awesome Luv.

I'm so happy for you. You have your heart & your head in this journey. Wishing you continued success & positive prayers for your Mama.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X