Dreams about alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams about alcohol

Okay, i know this is weird, but read on.

On three occasions now, i have dreamed about the demon drink.

The first one was that i took a sip, experienced great regret and realised i had to start AF again.

The second one was pretty much the same as the first one.

The third one, which i had last night, detailed an escapade in which i was to find alcohol and purchase it. I was on the way to the bottle shop, but realised i had somebody elses credit card and couldn't sign for it anyway. The thought of going back to get my credit card was too much trouble, so i decided to abort mission. In the dream, i was content with giving up the idea for a drink and simply went home without it.

*Sigh*.

It seems my attachment to the stuff is lessening.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Dreams about alcohol

Change, your last sentence is the silver lining:

It seems my attachment to the stuff is lessening.

Bravo!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Dreams about alcohol

I, too had MANY, MANY dreams about drinking in the beginning of being AF. My hubby too. I do recall almost every morning he would say he was drinking Vodka in his dream and he was severely craving a drink. For me, mine would be about drinking and getting really drunk. I would wake up and have to really think if I did drink the night before. It was a real trip. As our bodies are healing and we are withdrawing we go through a lot of weird stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X