Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty TV Pleasure

Ok here is my Friday frivolous post.

I absolutely love watching So You Think You Can Dance.

My wife got me hooked on it last year when my niece came to visit for the summer becuase they made me watch it with them and since then I became hooked. Since I can't dance other than like a squirrel in heat I think it is really neat seeing all those kids up on stage doing amazing things.

IMHO this years dancers are really a cut above last years and it has really been hard to see anyone cut from the show with the exception of Cedric, who should have been cut earlier.

Does anyone else in the states watch it? For you Brits they have a hostess you may be familiar with, her name is Cat Dely.
    Hablur

Guilty TV Pleasure

You are a brave man to admit that Hablur! I have not seen it. Dancing with the Stars was enough for me. My new favorite summer show is The Singing Bee. It is hysterical.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Guilty TV Pleasure

I haven't watched it but I am hooked on Entouage and John from Cincinnati. I don't think I will be able to stomach another year of American Idol, they are coming through my town soon....maybe I should go try out..haha I'll sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall...!

Comment

Guilty TV Pleasure

Buffy - only 99? What a wimp! :H
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Guilty TV Pleasure

Lushy, you think that is brave? What my wife doesnt know is that I do appreciate all the young scantily clad ladies dancing .. oh la la... As I am sure she digs the guys. Our son loves it as well for the music and he loves watching the pretty girls...

BTW, I'm not joking about that... this kid is an extreme flirt... if he sees a very pretty girl he starts acting all cute trying to get her attention. Its kinda embarrassing in restaruants.
          Hablur

Comment

Guilty TV Pleasure

Halbur - my hubby is a bit addicted to that show as well . I don't really watch it, but he does. He forgot to mention the scantily clad women..... Hmmmm.... :H
            Marcie

Comment

Guilty TV Pleasure

Husband is addicted to Entourage, & Loves Jericho! Me I like Hell's Kitchen.and I can't wait for the new season of Weeds
              MAR

Comment

Guilty TV Pleasure

Yes Mar- Hell's Kitchen~"move your arse donkey!" lol. That's hubby & my fav saying.

Big Brother just started. I watch any & every reality show-dancing & singing included.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X