Least Pregnant Lushy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Ok I'm out of the loop because I'm on vacation in Utah right now and I see that Lushy's avatar
    says least pregnant member.
    What's up? Is duck having ducklings?

Least Pregnant Lushy?

No, if you read the mods thread from yesterday you will see that a rumor started that I am PG by my dentist. NOT TRUE! Just want to set the record straight. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Bite your tongue happier!!!

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

:catroll: :catroll: You guys kill me :catroll: :catroll:
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Did the clown scare away the duck?
          That is a scary clown. I am frightened!!!! Send back the duck now please! I'm really scared!

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

The hog is way cuter!

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Lucky your clown definitely takes the cake for the scariest clown I have ever seen.

And... I thought Lushy was PG by Judie's husband? Oh I am so confused now. LOL.

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Just kidding of course. Read something about a webcam romance going on.

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Is least pregnant like a little bit pregnant?

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Lucky that is awful ..............

Get rid of it please .............. BB is not happy ..............
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

I love the hog baby. Um Duck, that is just beyond words...what the crunch?

The rumor is that Lushy is pregnant by her dentist. We'll go with that because we like to harass her, she does enough of it to everyone else
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

What?
                        Lushy got her Dentist pregnant? Hunh?
                        How can that be?
                        Attached files [img]/converted_files/284981=1238-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

pls shoot me if i am ever stupid enough to get pregnant

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

OMG Lushy, HOW DO YOU GUYS GET YOUR TEETH FIXED IN THE US???? I MEAN, BY WAY OF, OH NEVER MIND, ha ha ha
                            Paddy
                            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Least Pregnant Lushy?

Talking of which ...

An owner of a painting company needs to hirer a painter for a job he is doing. So he goes down to unemplyoment to hire a painter. They tell him they don’t have any - the only person they have is at the moment is a gynecologist. He says that won’t do, he needs a painter. They tell him they are sorry. He really needs an extra set of hands so he decides to take the gynecologist.

Two weeks later he returns asking for the gynecologist. They tell him that he has found employment and is no longer with them and that they now have painters looking for work. The owner of the painting company tells them that he really needs the gynecologist. They ask him why?

He tells them that two weeks earlier he took the gynecologist down to the job site and the front door was locked - he had no key. That guy painted the entire house through the keyhole!
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
                              X