Anyone watch Intervention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have caught this show a few times and I find myself completely absorbed by it. I am watching it right now.

I actually find it kind of therapeutic. Does anyone else even watch it or am I on my own here?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Hi Beaches -
    I have seen it a few times. Unfortunately I'm usually watching something else. I always seem to tear up with empathy (for both sides) the times I have seen it.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Beaches,

I too find the show therapeutic. It's very sad to see what some of these people go through.

Happier

Comment

I have watched it and felt terrible on one hand but on the other thought how lucky they have a chance to recover. Really makes you take stock and think.

Sammys

Comment

Can't watch too depressing and I am depressed enough. Plus I am "addicted" to too many other shows already.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
          X