Feel Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel Alive

Hey you aren't naughty you spent you money on goodies instead of booze! You deserve it and more. :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Feel Alive

congratulations. it's 12:52 am on Sunday her in NYC. I am glad to be reading your post which is very inspiring, instead of coming home drunk.
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Feel Alive

Wow Keepon,

That is so great and really so inspiring...

It sounds like you have not only transcended the perceived need to drink, but the habit also, because i believe that on one level, drinking is a habit.

I am so glad you're feeling alive :wd: . I too am rejoicing in the feeling of just feeling normal. Granted, there are some times i want alcohol, but that is due to my sugar addiction and having several trigger points that have been activated lately. But, nevertheless, i keep plodding along, mainly losing interest in the thought of drinking when those triggers go off. Needless to say, i am always SO glad to have a clear head when i wake up the next day after NOT drinking.

Keep up the good work... People like you are an inspiration to others.

PS. I am a bit concerned that you would have accepted a drink from a stranger, even when you were drinking. Lol.
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Feel Alive

Hi Change

Thankyou for your concern about me excepting a drink from a stranger I know theres some dangerous people out there that ply you with alcohol to take advantage of you etc....but im a big girl now......lol.......and I do know this old fella I talk to him everytime as I pass walking and im generally a good judge of character and he is harmless.....so thanks again ....:h

Comment

Working...
          X