Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and kicking. I've updated my blog as I finally decided to stay at an RV park that had Internet access

The trip is going well. Amazing how a change in scenery can reduce a person's drinking. I'll update my blog as I get a chance to whenever I have Internet connection.
    :teeter:

Hi all!

You can always trust a dog to add some interest. Glad you are on the road now and enjoying it. Should be good for the progress with our problem. Good luck.:l
    Enough is enough

Comment

Hi all!

Wish I were with you!

Comment

Hi all!

Luvuall -

Ah, but you are. All of you are such an inspiration; without you, I would prolly still be sitting on my couch, feeling sorry for myself, and watching the clock to see if the bar was open yet...
        :teeter:

Comment

Hi all!

I hope you find truth and inspiration on your journey. I will be checking on your updates. Glad to hear that you are well. I was wondering how you were doing.
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi all!

Gypsi it's so great to hear from and that you are enjoying yourself.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi all!

Thanks for checking in. Keep having a safe and empowering trip.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

Hey Gypsi Girl!:h
                I love reading your blog! Thanks for keeping us up-dated. Happy trails.
                Love you Sweetie.
                :l
                Judie
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi all!

Glad you're having a good time. See you soon
                  bear
                  What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                  ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Hi all!

Gypsi--your ability to overcome adversity is amazing! You are an inspiration. I loved reading about your trip.
                    Sm-mary

Comment

Working...
                    X