Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope someone can ease my mind....

Another vodka freak here.
    I'm only taking some supps but my experiences were the same.
    Lots of confusion and disrupted sleep.
    It'll pass.

Comment

rot rod jus checked out the link, u posted, i very often get palpitations, it really does scare me im slim an can c my whole chest heaving, also into my lower belly i can c the pulses, so 4 sure i cant quit alone can i, i keep debating it, as the dr is taking so longbut reading that i think im best waiting, , doggy girl u sound like u r doing really well, keep it up, the dopey feeling cant b as bad as the drunk feeling, x
      if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

Thanks to everone for your continued response and reassurance. It means SO much to me - knowing I have a wonderful and caring support system to help me through my questions and the sure-to-come potholes in the road ahead. You all mean so much to me already. I hope that one day I will be here to give as good as I am getting right now!!

Too bad it's not Christmas time. I could probably shop for my own presents, wrap them up and put them under the tree, and still be surprised upon opening them.

Thanks!!

DG
        Day 5 AF * * * * * (gold stars)
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X