smokin patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smokin patches

just a thought. isnt it annoyin that the government is so dedicated to helpin people beat their smokin addiction but there is nothin available for us??? we just have to deal with it on our own. thank goodness for this site
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

smokin patches

In the US many insurance plans don't even cover alcohol addiction treatment. It's ridiculous. Luckily mine has covered my shrink for over two years but now they say they want to cut me off. DUH????? Would they say that if I had cancer? Is this my choice? I have fought it and done the best I can for years. What about the patient who has to have a $400,000 heart surgery even though his/her doctor has been telling him for years to stop eating hot dogs, lose that extra 200 pounds, do some exercise, etc. Insurance covers that.
    I agree with you and I can't understand it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

smokin patches

And Mags, they will cover you if you are going through liver failure and need treatment or a transplant. However the drugs to help you beat alcohol problems ,which may cause liver failure, they don't. Go figure.
      Marcie

Comment

smokin patches

Max,
        They still look at our problem as one that we can prevent! It's our fault ! Smoking was dumped on us,,,,,with out our knowledge ! It's insane ! Just the way our Dept. of Health deals with our problems ! (an ostrach has fiquired it out ! ) IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X