Marriage mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage mess

Please, before I upset more people I DO NOT advocate physical abuse of women to men or men to women.

Please get the help you need, that is what I am trying to say. I am probably not expressing it very well, that's why,

Sorry once again if I have offended.

Diamond x
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Marriage mess

Dearest Psychomom

Please don't call yourself a drunk and please don't blame yourself because HE is the one that hit YOU. I cannot add anything new to all the wise advice given above. Be VERY careful and protect yourself and your children.

I am so concerned about you and care very much that you are safe and well. Please keep posting.

:h
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Marriage mess

We crossed posted - Thanks Gabby

Diamond xx

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Marriage mess

I dont think you have offended anyone Diamond.

hugs again.....
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Marriage mess

I hope not Gabby, Thanks x

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Marriage mess

Wow, this seems to have turned into quite a thread. I appreciate everyone's input.

Diamond - I understand exactly what you were saying and have struggled with the issue of responsibility as I feel I verbally provoked him.

But, I came to the same conclusion that Gabby expressed. He could have made the decision to walk away. And I was for the first time with a man who was supposed to love me, truly frightened. I was way overpowered.

So, yes, I will get some help. I'm still determining exactly what to do. And yes, I have relatives close by I can go to and I have a plan. If it happens again, that's it. So far it's an event, not a pattern. If it happens again, though, that will be quite different.

Thanks everyone for you support and input!

Comment

Marriage mess

But p-mommy, so long as you know that it wasnt your fault. They just wanna pass the blame on to us and we so willingly take it. So dont do that. Dont own it for him.

Man I did that for way to long. I never knew what I did....I knew it was something but never knew what.

And because of that....
                I dont know if I will ever get over it and enjoy a normal relationship again.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                X