• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achieving Our Dreams (or Not)

To answer Beaches' private message publically

Here's the link to order the movie and see a trailer:

Law of Attraction :: The Secret :: Offical Web Site of The Secret

FYI - Oprah had to have TWO separate shows to go over everything this movie covers! I just rewatched the intro again and got choked up.

Comment

Thanks n2 and I hope it will help many others as well!!!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

N2. Thank you for your post. I think we all needed something as refreshing and thought-provoking as what you posted today.

I believe we all joined MWO to curb our drinking, AND to lead a more productive and spiritual life. That is the crux of this site - how we encourage each other to be better. I am truly interested in becoming better rather than stuck in neutral spinning my wheels.

I am making a hung change in my life and it will involve me being in Texas for most of the upcoming winter months. I have a business in mind, and will pm you about it.

Thanks again, you are a gem.:h
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Lordy, 3rd para - that would be HUGE change
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

SK - darn - 'that' phrase made me think you already had a new man in your life Wishful thinking and freudian slip on your part I reckon giggle.

On your other note - Yeah come visit! Hubby was replaced by Boogie & Sassy ... so we are a dog friendly home!!! We can go boot-scootin and find us new mystery men

Attached files [img]/converted_files/287172=1286-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/287172=1287-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/287172=1288-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

LOL!

Sounds like a smart trade to me.:H
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Found this quote this morning:

"Some people die at twenty-five and aren't buried until they are seventy-five."

Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Wow that is quite the quote from B. Franklin, and I do believe it unfortunately. This is a really good thread, and I, like Beaches seem lost in the same autism "world', it really is all-consuming and life-altering.

A lot of parents put themselves on the back-burner while they raise their children, but a kid with disabilities or special needs is a bigger event altogether, especially while we continue to struggle with our drinking. Honestly right now to just be able to beat the booze and have a happier focus on life would be enough. But most of all, for my daughter to escape the autism and have a "normal" life (and all autistic children for that matter) so our families aren't always in worry for our little ones futures. I mean my husband and I can't even go out to dinner, to think about the BIG dreams right now seems too big. I guess everyones dreams are different or change as life happens.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X