Back from the Hen Do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from the Hen Do!

Hi everyone. Well the Hen Do was lovely and I really enjoyed spending time with my Sister and her 'soon to be husband'. The boat trip was a really nice idea and I only had 4 small glasses of wine and a couple of glasses of champagne all weekend. YEAH! Max, my Miniature Schnauzer, was spoilt rotten by this Grandma and Grandad! He went on lots of walks etc. When they brought him to the station to meet me on Sunday evening he nearly licked my face off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got to be brave now when he goes in Kennels for the wedding weekend!

Hope everyone's o.k.

Em

Back from the Hen Do!

Hi Sunshineem

:goodjob: I knew you could do it because its something you really wanted to acheive for your sister and yourself.......you must feel very proud of yourself.......you see it can be done so just keep on trying......Luv Keepon:h

Comment

Back from the Hen Do!

Thanks Keepon! Yes, I'm really proud of myself if that's not boasting too much lol! x

Comment

Back from the Hen Do!

That's not boasting; it's celebrating a great achievement. Well done from me too!
        I read your thread before the weekend and hoped you'd do well and now I am so delighted to have read of your triumph. Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work. Wedding to look forward to next. When is it? Good to hear Max had a fab time too!
        Butterfly

Comment

Working...
        X