Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To let my friends know

{{{{Mary}}}}

You and yours are loved and thought about and prayed over today.

Father.....bless them and put hedges of protection around them and "Hold" them in your loving arms.
    Thank you.
    Amen

I love you,
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

To let my friends know

Thinking of you and your daughter today, Mar, and of course both of her precious babies. So sorry for the loss of one of them.

:l :l
      Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

To let my friends know

Sending Noelle hugs and prayers for a healthy baby.

Comment

To let my friends know

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You are a very important part of this site and we all feel for you. Don

Comment

To let my friends know

I'm very sorry to hear the sad new Mar, I pray that all will be well with the little baby boy.. The Lord knows best and I'm sure this baby boy will be just fine... Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

To let my friends know

Hi Simey, man that is a heart breaker, hope your daughter feels better soon and lets you take care of her. I know how much you love your grandson, when he is with you I can tell from your posts how happy you are. The new grandbaby will be born into an extended family that only dreams are made of.

Take care,
              Sammys

Comment

To let my friends know

Simey,
                Sounds like you a wrapping your arms around what happened which is good. As others have said, if the child didn't make it, it's probably for a very good reason and is now spared a possible lifetime of problems and bigger heartache for your family. I think 3 kids is plenty for your daughter's plate under the circumstances and I hope you get to be really involved in grandparenting!

PS- still trying to figure out a way to get rid of "you know who".
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                X