X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good things..........

x

I wish you all the best Starlight. I loved reading what you had to say. I am very happy you are in a place now where you can focus on you and move forward.

Comment

Ditto accountable ....... thanks for what you have shared with us .........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

The very best to you on your journey Starlight! I have enjoyed reading from when you started to how far you have come.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Starlight there isn't a hug smilie big enough so this wee one will have to do :l .

All my love to you and your daughter.

Kitty
          Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
          Confucius

Comment

Starlight :h You Rock!
            I wish you & your daughter the best. I hope you do come back around, when & if you feel like it.
            Things have been a bit whacky around here lately.
            You're a true GEM.
            :l
            Judie
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Glad you were around when you were. I have always enjoyed your posts in Modsville. I wish you nothing but continued success.
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi Starlight - again,

if you go to pm and email me I will email you back, you are so strong and only just knowing you better makes me sad you are going

Best Wishes
                Diamond xx
                I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                X