Glad for u guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad for u guys!

I had a horrid day yesterday, see my post on Starting out if u are interested. After trying to calm down I went on line here. There was a great group of MWOers online....U know who u are You made me feel cared for and laugh and up for the first time that horrible day. I know some people are feeling our site is changing, personally I think it's an eb and flow thing and will even out.

I just want to say thank you for being here, this is a great site, and there are damn fine people here.:thanks: :l :huggy

Glad for u guys!

You're a pretty damn fine person yourself. Hope today is much better for you.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Glad for u guys!

That's what it's all about Hart.
      Pretty damn fine..

Comment

Glad for u guys!

yeah, i agree with you hart... yes, ebb and flow.

And lots of damn good people.

i was not one of those who helped you yesterday, but glad there were people there for you. i've had the same experience and been very thankful too.

pls, people, don't get discouraged. this is a great place. there has to be room for different personalities and ways of expressing... that's important. don't forget, there are a lot of different cultures here. we have different ways of saying things.

hart, hope things are looking up now.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Glad for u guys!

(((Janice, Mags, Popeye Beatle)))

Thanx I'll just call you dfp for damn fine peps. I am very emotional today Beattle, but the awful dread I had yesterday is gone. Just need to get my anti-ds back at therapeutic level. Thanx for asking

Comment

Glad for u guys!

good to hear hart. awful dread is tough stuff. everytime i get that... it's booze. but i'm trying to break that pattern. hope you are too. dfps unite!
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X