Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams - recurring ones.. or what do you like to dream about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol !!
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Thank you DW for George pic. I saved it on my puter :toasted:

Comment

hart;166275 wrote: Thank you DW for George pic. I saved it on my puter :toasted:
        hart, when I have a bad day, I know you will send me a hot bare chested man to dream about too. Some things are worth paying forward don't ya know.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

You guys are the best ... Thanks for sharing!

Comment

42cat;166236 wrote: Oops, didn't see your post, Trixie! Neat dream, about trying to gedt to the sea. Reminds me of trying to get away from someone chasing me ... I'd forgotten about those. They don't happen as often, but I usually run through backyards and jump over fences .. or run really really slowly. Hate that!

I love dreams though. They're so cool - even the scary ones .. in an interesting sort of way I mean.

Oh and *lol* perverted dreams ... I usually try to go through those when I'm awake .. Heehee ... although I've had a few while asleep .. that were... um ... well pretty darn good.

~Catt
            Maybe we'll do a sexy dream thread.
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I haven't followed this thread real well, but I like my dreams. They take up a big part of my life and I sometimes mix them up with reality, whatever that is.

I just wonder, what is a puter?
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oooh! Sexy dream thread ... my sexy dreams are ALWAYS with inappropriate persons and I wake up feeling guilty!

As far as recurring wild animals in the house. I think they're anxiety dreams. In my case they're usually tigers, but sometimes black panthers or lions. I interpret it to mean that I'm missing some wildness in my life, not taking enough risks, staying too far from things that are exciting, exotic, or seemingly dangerous. Not that that's a bad thing! I take it as a sign that I'm too much in the comfort zone.

I've had visitation dreams about my mother, grandmother, and my step mother as well, ones that felt very very real. It's been a long time.
                "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

I have a reccuring dream that I have really painful knees, and I can't walk properly. During these dreams I am often shopping for a walking stick or a long umberella to help me walk. These dreams can be really horrible and scary when I am being chased because I cannot run away.

I'm sure it is pretty symbolic of something, maybe how alcohol has held me back and restrained me in some way. I can't find an explanation in any dream books, thay only tell you stuff about having no limbs etc.

As I write this I have just realised that I have not had this dream since I have been af and I used to have it a couple of times a week

Kitty
                  Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                  Confucius

Comment

Lots of interesting stuff here! I'm remembering dreams where I was being squeezed around the waist .. what a horrid feeling.

Lots to think about!

~catt

Comment

What about naked dreams? Those "oops, I forgot to put on clothes today!" and you go about your business and keep noticing that you're still naked! I had a dream once about going out of the house dressed in soap suds.

I'm not a teacher anymore, but just talking about this stuff will often make me have the teacher's nightmare - no lesson plan, can't find students, classroom - kind of like the actor's nightmare!

Fun thread 42cat!
                      "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Zin.
                        I always have this recoreing dream about misssing some classes & forgetting about them for about 2 or 3 months. Then wondering if I'll ever graduate!! Another one is that I re-inlist in the military when I know I have'nt. They say these dreams have a perticular meaning , but I don't know what it would be ! IAD
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

beatle, puter is computer
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

I'll dream about close friends living in different houses than they actually do. The houses are always the same in the dream. Sometimes I wonder if it might be houses they lived in in another life. Or another time. I dream about my mother whos been dead for 22 years. We did not get along well. In the dream Ill realize shes dead and feel relief(horrible I know). bird

Comment

Such interesting stuff - thanks again .... dreams are so cool (even the yucky ones ... are interesting for sure).

~Catt

Comment

I actaully remember my dreams more when I am abstaining from alcohol. I also sleep much better sober. I never sleep well after drinking. I was waking up and laying there trying to retrace my evening.
                                AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Working...
                                X